Foreign Company Representation and Non-Residents of Canada

A-Accounting also attends non-residents of Canada, as well as Foreign Companies that are looking to be represented. As a company, we know that this market is only growing, and we are more than happy to provide our expertise and knowledge to our potential clients. We strive to accommodate as many people and organizations as possible, and be able to cater to everyone's needs.

A-Accounting provides the following services to Foreign Companies, and Non-Residents of Canada:

  • NR4 – Non-Resident Tax Withholding, Remitting, and Reporting
  • NR6 Undertaking to File an Income Tax Return by a Non-Resident Receiving Rent from Real or Immovable Property
  • T1261 Application for a Canada Revenue Agency Individual Tax Number (ITN) for Non-Residents
  • Rental income and non-resident Tax Return for Electing Under Section 216
  • Non-Resident Agent Services (NRF)
  • Managed Accounting Services


Referrals are our best source of business
– thank you for telling your colleagues, friends & family about us